Thursday, May 3, 2012

ashley zaba

Buy the most glamorous longsleeve sweater from Oasap fashion longsleeve sweater store, choose from thousands of longsleeve sweater, wool sweater and long sleeves sweater. There are new arrivals of different sizes and designs every day.

Find the latest women's high street fashion hair accessories online with Oasap, shop for women's high street fashion hair accessories, headbands at Oasap high street fashion store.


 I've always been a believer in the simple black dress, and the fact that you can never have too many.A few days ago, I received an Ashley Zaba dress in the mail from the lovely Paige of Parker+Paige! If you haven't heard of them, they're a fashion company supporting the works of emerging designers. After obsessively stalking their site, I can guarantee you-these designers have got it going on.

What first caught my eye on this dress was the cut. It features a classic sweetheart neckline with a unique torso that drapes nicely. Its kind of a mix match of classic and edgy-which is something I've always been drawn to. I also love how I can dress it down too. It doesn't have to be a cocktail dress; I love that I can throw on a sweater and still look put together.
Seven Strapless Sweetheart Dress c/o Parker+Paige

Overall, I'm sure it's safe to say: you're probably going to be seeing a lot more of this dress in the future. It's just too darn cute. Be sure to check Parker+Paige out! They feature some of the most talented designers I've ever seen for awhile-including previous designers from Project Runway!
 Let the online shopping begin: NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment