Monday, May 21, 2012

Inspirem-se #8 | Get inspired #8

Hello Kitties,



Discover the most stylish women's wool sweater from Oasap women's coat store, choose from a large collection of black trench coat, light blue coat, camel coat, camel coat, womens black coat, apricot coat, black suit coat.

There are still 7 days for my birthday and I confess I've been more excited before.I already received the gift from my parents and I love to receive litle treats but I already know that this year I will not get more than that, it's life. But dreaming does not pay taxes yet and if I could on my birthday I would choose a new outfit just like the image. I like the neon trend in small proportions in small details like accessories. And for those who are in a tight budget do not think it is worth investing in this trend it is not as easy to recycle/reuse as the accessories and they cost much less.
I hope at least that I have the pleasure of having a beautiful sunny day at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment